I have a gazillion gut issues from IBS to my recently diagnosed Celiac disease. This has made me acutely aware of how important probiotics can be. Since starting a daily regime of prebiotics and probiotics–yes, we need both–my gut issues have lessened. Although I have no issues taking capsule forms of prebiotics and probiotics, I still prefer the gummies like the kids. These Sugar-Free Gummies Probiotics are my favorites. I haven’t found a prebiotic in gummy form–yes, I am still searching–but have tried Dr. Tobia’s and they worked well for me.
I hope you enjoy the attached Info-graphic from Autism Parenting Magazine!
Autism Parenting Magazine gives you access to:
· Expert advice from our team of respected autism professionals.
· Solutions for dealing with sensory issues.
· Advice for handling common transitions.
· Therapies to help develop your child’s potential.
· The latest autism news and research to help your family.
· Real life stories from parents of children on the spectrum as well as from adults with autism to inspire and instill confidence.
You can even get a Free magazine!